If It’s Not Maintainable, It’s Not Sustainable
Research paper Writing Services ResearchPaperWritings.com online
By Gezell Fleming
How do you attain AND maintain energy that lasts all day long? Here are some tips to consider:
- Strike with a STRONG BLOW to BREAK THE FAST!
- You’ve been fasting all night – your body is a raging fire screaming for sustenance. You don’t want to feed that fire a few sheets of paper – it’ll be gone in 5 seconds! Chuck a big ‘ole LOG on that fire to keep it satisfied for more than a moment! To have just carbs or low-quantity protein for breakfast (bread, cereal, fruit, sweets, yogurt, etc.) is to throw pieces of paper at that raging fire – that’s why you’re STARVING by lunchtime (if you make it to lunchtime)! Give yourself some PROTEIN (eggs, meat, etc.) to really satisfy that fire for awhile. A hearty breakfast jumpstarts your metabolism for the day. You’ll have your metabolism running and get the benefit of the energy you need to get you going strong! It doesn’t have to be a lot, just enough to feed the fire.
- Eat like a COW…GRAZE!
- Eating 4 to 5 small meals a day, every 3 hours or so, helps you maintain your jumpstarted metabolism and keeps your fire burning. The result will be continuous energy throughout the day.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!
- One of the first signs of dehydration is tiredness. Dehydration also causes hunger and fogginess of mind. By the time you feel thirsty, you’re well into the dehydration stage. A sure cure for drowsiness is a tall glass of ice cold water. It gives your metabolism a needed bolt to energize you when you need it most.
- You’ve got to MOVE IT, MOVE IT!
- Don’t allow yourself to stay in park all day with the engine running – get up and MOVE periodically! Your body will thank you AND you’ll feel the burst of energy! Just run up and down the stairs once or twice, take a quick walk around the building, etc. Just MOVE IT!
- Consider SUBLINGUAL B-12
Most of us are deficient in B-12 – we don’t get enough nutrition to provide the amount we really need. Supplementing B-12 is safe and gives you energy you can use immediately.